AVIAGEN has launched a new flock management app for its Ross customers that brings together its information resources for both parent stock and broilers.
It features reference, monitoring tools and helpful calculators for farmers.
See also: Download the new app
The company said that users downloading the new app should delete previous downloads of the Ross EU app from their devices.
Some features of the app include:
• Ability to benchmark flocks against PS and broiler Performance Objectives
• Access to newly published PS Performance Objectives
• Broiler and just-released 2021 PS Nutrition Specifications
• Date finder to match calendar dates with flock age for user-friendly performance tracking
• Easy calculation of European Performance Efficiency Factor (EPEF/PEF)
• Scoring tool to count birds in up to five subgroups (expressed in %)
Aviagen’s Stuart Thomson said: “With our new Ross app, we further demonstrate our commitment to strengthen customer support through continuous innovation.
“Our customers will now have instant access to expertise that will help them make decisions and effectively manage flock production, thus maximising the potential for excellence in productivity, health and welfare of their Ross birds.”