POULTRY.NETWORK is excited to announce it will bring producers and the wider industry together to network, learn from experts and reconnect after the covid-19 pandemic has kept us all apart.
The event will take place at Harper Adams University on 16 September, in person, and with space extremely limited, booking ahead is essential.
Jake Davies, editor of Poultry.Network said: “We’re really excited to be launching this conference.
“Webinars and other online events have done a lot to keep people connected and informed over the past 18 months, but we strongly feel now is time to get people back together in a safe environment to reconnect.”
“The speaker lineup covers the whole poultrymeat and egg sectors. We want this to be a day of learning more about the entirety of poultry production, the challenges it faces, and the opportunities on offer.”
“Nothing can substitute the spontaneous networking that an in-person event can bring.”
We are asking speakers to set out the impact of the covid-19 pandemic on their business, how they adapted and what the future looks like for them.
Some of our speakers confirmed so far include:
- P. D. Hook Director Patrick Hook
- Noble Foods Marketing & Innovation Director, Laura Sheard
- Tesco Agricultural Manager for Poultry, Eggs & Feed, John Kirkpatrick
- Kelly Turkeys Managing Director, Paul Kelly
- Arden Woodshavings Managing Director, Chris Stanford
- Aviagen UK Head of Sales and Technical, Stuart Thomson,
- DraperGROUP Founder, Paul Draper
- Livetec Technical Director, Julian Sparrey
Topics will include:
- How the poultrymeat and egg supply chain kept food on shelves when the covid pandemic hit and what’s next.
- What the broader supply chain did to help keep poultry farms operational.
- How consumer habits have changed and are changing as we move to the ‘new normal’.
- A forecast for the winter avian influenza season.
Tickets for the event, sponsorship opportunities and trade stands are now available, and places are extremely limited.
To register for tickets, enquire about sponsorships or trade stands, please get in touch with sales manager Graeme Lea on 020 3475 6813 or Graeme@media-shed.co.uk