We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our UK Technical Team as a Technical Service Manager.
This role will give you the opportunity to work alongside the best in the poultry industry, communicate directly with our UK and Scandinavian customer base and give you the opportunity to travel in Scandinavia.
Sound interesting? Here’s more detail about the role:-
Our UK Technical Team plays a key role in the success of our business, working closely with our customers; providing support and advice to maximise biological performance as well as identifying emerging challenges and providing feedback into the business.
We are looking for an individual to provide Broiler Technical support to key accounts across the region, where you will:
- Proactively address technical issues.
- Produce product improvement plans for flock management and husbandry, which will enable our customers to optimise the performance of our products.
- Work closely with our International specialists to provide support in areas of Nutrition, Veterinary health and Incubation to deliver a comprehensive and effective service to our customers.
- Provide data analysis and feedback
- Present on Technical subjects to the industry, this will include from small groups to potentially industry conferences.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who has an in-depth knowledge of poultry husbandry gained through a mix of experience and/or formal qualifications. We need someone with excellent interpersonal skills who can help deliver the best experience for our customers. You’ll also need to have strong problem-solving skills and be able to influence and persuade others through great communication. In short, our key requirements are:
- Experience with Broiler production
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Able to influence and persuade others through good communication
- Self-motivated, team player, proactive problem solver
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to travel
Joining us will open you up to working with the best in the poultry business. You’ll have the opportunity to travel and develop alongside our established team. We’ll work with you to give you great opportunities to enhance and grow your skillset and In addition, you’ll receive the following company benefits –
- Competitive company pension
- Private Healthcare
- Company Car
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee assistance program