WHAT’S THE JOB? BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A well known and respected poultry supply chain specialist with over 20 years’ expertise.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Poultry and Game Supplies
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive Package , Car & Laptop + Performance related bonus
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Midlands / East Coast
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Due to a huge amount of growth and demand our client is looking for someone with experience in poultry ventilation systems: installing, using or selling.
- You will be visiting clients and learning their business needs and helping them implement the best system for their site
- Co – ordinating with the installation team and customer to deliver realistic timeframes and work to the costs discussed
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You will need to be a well organised, ambitious ,driven individual with poultry experience
- Strong established network of business within the poultry industry is preferable
- Understanding of lead time for orders vs stock and supplyStrong communication skills, ability to interface confidently internally and externally, at all levels is a prerequisite
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Delivery of great customer service
- Demonstrate flexibility, reliability and enthusiasm for the role
- Take full accountability for all decisions and how they impact the company
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? In the first instance please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to email@example.com and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated in confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.