De Lacy executive are seeking a Game and Poultry Feed Professional on behalf of our reputable, well established client.
The role is to cover the East of England, a fundamental sales area for the business advising on Game and Poultry diets as well as supporting customers with a consultative approach.
Our client pride themselves on quality products, excellent customer service and efficient production allowing them to maintain their position at the forefront of the livestock and game feed market.
We are seeking candidates that share this company’s ethos to deliver excellence and have the personal ambition, drive and enthusiasm to achieve sales goals and excellent customer service.
- Previous experience selling compound feeds (or other agricultural products) to livestock farmers and/or game keepers – field sales experience is essential.
- Ability to build long-lasting business relationships.
- Basic understanding of monogastric nutrition.
- Relevant Agricultural degree or HND helpful but not essential.
- Ambition and determination.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work autonomously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.