Celebrating 50 years as glorious as our eggs! East Anglia’s leading egg producer and supplier, processing more than 200 million eggs a year for our customers.
We’re always looking for reliable, enthusiastic & dedicated people to add something special to our team of around 70 employees.
A vacancy has become available at our Colony Farm in Bedfordshire as.
Poultry Farm Manager
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and well-organised Poultry Farm Manager who will effectively manage our Colony Cage farm’s day-to-day operations.
The ‘hands on’ Farm Manager will be responsible for the rearing and laying units, the welfare of the birds, managing the farm staff and all other responsibilities associated with a large multi-aged site. The farm should also be clean, tidy and ‘audit ready’ at all times.
This is a full-time role, family accommodation will be provided and a competitive remuneration package will be offered dependent on experience.
This is an exciting time to join our growing business and for the right applicant this role will be extremely fulfilling.
- Have a flexible attitude to changing workflows
- Be a self starter and self motivated
- Willing to work as part of a team or on your own
- Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong interest in solving technical problems
- Good communication skills
- Be willing to work under pressure at times
- Our business has a strong continuous improvement culture- you should be willing to be part of this.
The working week; Monday to Friday 40hrs, overtime at enhanced pay rates
What we are offering;
- External training opportunities
- 29 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays.
- Free eggs each week!
- If you are interested please e-mail your C.V.
- NVQ level 3 Poultry Farming: 3 years
- Farming: 3 years
- Supervisory: 3 years
- Maintenance and farm Machinery: 3 years
- Full UK Driving Licence
If this role is of interest, e-mail your C.V to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.