Aviagen is the world’s leading poultry breeding
company with wholly owned operations and joint
ventures providing global coverage for our product
portfolio which is recognised as the largest and
strongest in the world.
Aviagen has significant operations in the UK producing multi-generation stock to high standards of quality and welfare for our own internal use and for delivery to customers
in the UK and internationally.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Technical we have a vacancy for a Technical Services Manager within our UK and Western Europe Team.
The successful candidate
• Will have responsibility for developing key
relationships and confidence with customers.
• Will work with customers to address technical
issues and develop plans for flock management
and husbandry, which will enable customers to
optimise the performance of our products.
• Will work closely with commercial colleagues
and also with international specialists to provide
support in the areas of nutrition, veterinary
health and incubation to deliver a comprehensive
and effective service to our customers.
• Experience with broiler breeders and/or broiler
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Able to influence and persuade others through
• Self-motivated, team player, proactive problem
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office suite
• Willingness to travel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.