Since 1923, Aviagen® has been a preferred global poultry breeding company with a mission to help its customers – the world’s chicken meat producers – supply sustainable, affordable and nutritious protein to their growing communities.
Putting into practice its corporate value of “Breeding Sustainability,” Aviagen implements efficiencies that make commercial chicken production environmentally and socially responsible and economically beneficial to producers while at the same time promoting bird performance, health and welfare.
To meet varied market demands, Aviagen offers a full portfolio of breeding stock under the Arbor Acres®, Indian River® and Ross® brand names.
The Rowan Range® and Specialty Males® target slower-growing and other niche market needs.
Aviagen is based in Huntsville, Alabama, US., with operations across the UK, Europe, Turkey, Latin America, India, Australia, New Zealand, Africa and the US, and joint ventures in Asia.
The company employs close to 8,000 people and serves customers in 100 countries.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Technical, we have a vacancy for a Technical Services Manager within our UK and Western Europe Team.
The successful candidate
- Will have responsibility for developing key relationships and confidence with customers.
- Will work with customers to address technical issues and develop plans for flock management and husbandry, which will enable customers to optimise the performance of our products.
- Will work closely with commercial colleagues and with international specialists to provide support in the areas of nutrition, veterinary health and incubation to deliver a comprehensive and effective service to our customers.
- Experience with broiler breeders and/or broiler production
- Excellent organisational and inter-personal skills
- Able to influence and persuade others through powerful communication
- Self-motivated, team player, proactive problem solver
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to travel
If you would like to apply for this post, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 31st July 2021